Redefining "Run of the Mill"
Wilson Quality Millwork, Inc. Directions to our Mill
NOTE: For a GPS address, try 46 Tom Waller Drive; Elkins, WV 26241
This Address our next door neighbor – Hamer Pellet Plant.
We are just beyond their plant and we dead end the road.
You may also call (304) 636-9096 for assistance.
Longitude and Latitude – 38.91699 – 79.86059
Mill Loading Hours:
8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
From North or South using I-79:
- Take Exit 99 off I-79
- Head East on Corridor H (US-33) to Elkins. Exit at mile post 35. At bottom of the ramp turn RIGHT.
- Continue STRAIGHT for about 1-1/2 miles to traffic light. Be in the right lane. Turn RIGHT onto Harrison Ave., go approx. 3/10 mile, passing hospital on left side. At end of hospital, turn LEFT onto Reed Street. Continue onward. (Note: Road changes name and makes small directional changes.) At Wilson Street there is a 4 way stop. Go STRAIGHT through it. Cross bridge over river.
- Continue on this road through Industrial Park. Cross single railroad track and turn RIGHT. (Tom Waller Drive) Continue about 1/4 mile – – passing Hamer Lumber on left – – Take the next gravel road on the Left, along a block warehouse building to the END of the road, we are on the right.
- You are HERE.
From North using US-250:
- Intersect Corridor H (US-33). Turn East on US 33 and then follow above directions beginning at “A”.
From North using US-219:
- Turn LEFT at Central Supply intersection with US-33 and then follow above directions beginning at “B”.
From East using US-33:
- Continue STRAIGHT through traffic light at intersection. (Note: McDonalds on far left corner and Kroger on far right corner.)
- Continue in western direction crossing a bridge over river, then STRAIGHT through traffic light about 1/2 mile to a T-intersection (Greenfield Cabinet). Turn LEFT. Follow above directions beginning at “C”.
From South using US-219 or US-250:
- Continue on 5 lane road past Walmart, Sheetz, for about 1 mile. Get into left lane to turn LEFT at traffic light (Note: McDonalds is on the left.) After making LEFT TURN – follow above directions beginning at “E”.